A day @ Marina Barrage (MSKY篇)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

就只有我倆。

































~ 待續 ~

You Might Also Like

9 你言我语

  1. Tomorrow I'll be flying to Singapore for business trip. But with my 500D. =) No 7D. Hehehe...
    Last time said wanna exchange link, still on? I've included you in my blog roll. Happy CNY!

    The Princess Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. 虽我人在新加坡,但至今都还没去Marina Barrage。看来真是个好地方呢。

    7D的layout和xxxD的layout很不一样啊。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我终于知道七侠配上什么剑了。:)
    好幸福哦。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7D 7D !!!! So chun !!!! Wah !!!! Tell me how is the performance !!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl-Jiaween,
    Ya, already put your link in our blog roll as well. ^^ 500D with the wide angle lens, good!

    凡人館長,
    快買快買 ~ 哈哈。

    KC,
    有時間要去去哦,不錯。對啊,完全不同,有些不習慣。

    老賢,
    這是長劍 ~

    Kai,
    Awesome ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful way to spend time together!

    I want a 7D too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 喜欢你们互相拍对方@这系列照片~很甜蜜~

    ReplyDelete

你是不是也有一颗想飞的心?